Let's Explore Some of America's Hidden Gems Together!
Join me for a fantastic 4 day/3 night women's getaway and retreat to explore lavender essential oils from the ground up! I’ve curated a wonderful experience for you to unwind, feel pampered, and explore the ways that lavender is cultivated, harvested and distilled to create a beautiful essential oil. Lavender essential oil is not only the fundamental, foundational oil we all need to stay calm and relaxed, but it offers literally hundreds of uses for our body, mind and spirit.
With a small group of women travelers, we’ll enjoy time to connect, to get outside for hiking and yoga, to gain a deeper appreciation for lavender essential oil, eat fresh organic meals together and stay in the most amazing retreat center on the National Register of Historic Places.
If you’re ready to treat yourself to a fabulous getaway in the great outdoors with me in the woods of central Wisconsin with like-minded friends, take a look what you can expect during my 4 day/3 night Lavender Exploration Retreat this July 2021:
$597 per person - 4 day/3 night Lavender Exploration Retreat package*
• Private bedroom with sink and shared bath facilities
• Tasty, fresh and organic meals including: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
• Lavender Farm tours, demonstrations, sampling, blending and more!
• Wildlife sanctuary exploration
• Group hike through a beautiful area of lakes and woods
• Gentle outdoor yoga practices
• Quiet time for contemplation, reflection and restful sleep
• Wonderful new friends!
• A few, fun surprises
• All tour guide and restaurant gratuities, lodging taxes and entry fees
* Price does not include air and ground transportation.
Driving distances to our Retreat location to give you an idea:
2 hours from Milwaukee, WI; 3.5 hrs from Chicago Midway Airport; 2.5 hrs from Chicago O'Hare; 3.5 hrs from Minneapolis, MN